Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25 bonus + 1% cashback- Best Bank / Guaranty Bank : For purchases at Cub Foods, Kmart, etc; Eligibility - IL, MI, MN, GA residents; Exp. - unknown;

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:54 AM

IPB Image

$25 direct deposit bonus links:
Guaranty bank
Best bank

1% cashback links:
Guaranty Bank
Best bank

Info:

Earn up to $200 a year
Each time you shop at any participating Farmer Jack, Food Basics, or Kroger stores and pay with your BestBank Visa® Check Card as a signature transaction, we’ll reward you with 1% cash back, up to $200 per year! You can either take the money or let your rewards accumulate — we’ll pay you an additional 10% bonus reward on the cash rewards you’ve earned that year. That adds up to incredible rewards without you putting in one penny!
Introductory 10% cash back on first $250 in groceries!
To get you started with the Grocery Rewards Check Card program, we’ll give you 10% cash back on the first $250 purchased with your Check Card. That’s an automatic reward of $25 just for giving the program a try. All you have to do is use your Check Card as a signature transaction at one of our grocery partners and we’ll take care of the rest. You’ll receive quarterly statements detailing your rewards balance.

No Annual Fee on Check Card
Unlike other banks that charge annual fees for their rewards cards, our grocery Rewards Check Card has no annual fee or any other strings attached. Just the simplicity of earning cash with every grocery bag you fill.

Track and redeem your rewards
A quarterly statement will be mailed to you, detailing all of your rewards and activities. After January 31, you may redeem the cash rewards earned the previous year by contacting BestBank. Rewards are redeemed by transferring the funds into the checking account

Terms:

The BestBank Grocery Rewards Check Card Program (“Program”) is automatically available to each BestBank Check Card customer whose account is open and in good standing.

Participants earn $.01 for every dollar in qualified net purchases at a participating grocery store (“Rewards”) using the BestBank Check Card (“Card”). Net purchase is defined as the dollar value of goods and services purchased with the Card, using a signature transaction, minus any credits, returns, or other adjustments as reflected on the monthly account statement. Point of Sale PIN purchases are not eligible for Rewards. Rewards earned using more than one Card that are tied to the same checking account will accumulate on a combined basis. Each account can earn up to $200 per account per calendar year. In addition, special opportunities to earn bonus rewards may be provided and separate limits may apply.

Rewards will accumulate in the customer’s Rewards Fund (“Rewards Fund”) until customer chooses to redeem any eligible rewards. Rewards may only be redeemed by contacting BestBank directly and will be paid by transferring the funds into the checking account associated with the Check Card. Any signer on a checking account can redeem Rewards earned on the account.

A 10% annual bonus will be paid on the Rewards Fund balance as of December 31 of that year. Rewards are eligible for redemption after January 30 in the year after the Rewards are earned. A summary of Rewards earned and/or redeemed will be mailed quarterly. Rewards must be posted to account and on statement in order to be redeemed. The cardholder is responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the program or as a result of Rewards earned and/or redeemed.

If you close your checking account or end your relationship with BestBank, you will forfeit the remainder of your unclaimed Rewards. The Program may be terminated or the Program terms and conditions changed at any time and at our sole discretion without notice to you (including our right to expire Rewards). No additional Rewards will be issued after termination of the Program. BestBank reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from participating in the program and to invalidate all Rewards for abuse, fraud or any violation of the program terms and conditions at its sole discretion.

The Program is only available to BestBank personal Check Card holders. The Card holder or any other beneficiary of Program Rewards release, discharge, and hold harmless BestBank, Visa, the program administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns from all claims, damages or liability including but not limited to physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the program. Program void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law.

#2 gkisystems

gkisystems

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:11 PM

Hello everybody! I'm a personal banker working with Guaranty Bank (aka Best Bank). If you would like to open an account, send me an email at [email protected] or call my cell at 262-389-0281.

Open a Fresh Checking Account:

$25 minimum to open, $0 min. balance

Free Unlimited Checks

Send in your old checks (get $10) from a competitor bank

Free Check Card = $220/year cash back bonus
-10% bonus on first $250 (per account) and 1% thereafter at Copps, Pick'n Save, Kmart, Walmart, Cup Foods

$10 refer-a-friend bonus when you refer somebody

$25 direct deposit bonus (sometimes this goes up to $50)

$10 free gift card at account opening

Open the CD with the checking:

$25 cash bonus

*You must open with at least $0.01 and setup automatic withdrawls from checking account for at least $10/month

*CD lasts one year

#3 gkisystems

gkisystems

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE(gkisystems @ May 4 2006, 02:11 PM)
Hello everybody!  I'm a personal banker working with Guaranty Bank (aka Best Bank).  If you would like to open an account, send me an email at [email protected] or call my cell at 262-389-0281.

Open a Fresh Checking Account: 

$25 minimum to open, $0 min. balance

Free Unlimited Checks

Send in your old checks (get $10) from a competitor bank

Free Check Card = $220/year cash back bonus
-10% bonus on first $250 (per account) and 1% thereafter at Copps, Pick'n Save, Kmart, Walmart, Cup Foods

$10 refer-a-friend bonus when you refer somebody

$25 direct deposit bonus (sometimes this goes up to $50)

$10 free gift card at account opening

Open the CD with the checking:

$25 cash bonus

*You must open with at least $0.01 and setup automatic withdrawls from checking account for at least $10/month

*CD lasts one year
View Post

Hello! I just wanted to let everybody to know that the number above is my personal cell phone number and my personal email address. I'd be more than happy to help you with your questions, but please do not send me ANY personal information over the Internet.

If you want to open an account, please only contact me at my place of business:

Middleton Branch
Copps Food Center
6800 Century Ave
Middleton, WI 53562
P: (608) 664-1768
F: (608) 664-1773
Mon.-Fri. 9:00 am-7:00 pm
Sat. 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sun. 10:00 am-4:00pm

If I'm not working when you call, just mention my name and employee number (7612) and whoever is working would be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Mike

Stats