Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Nice layout

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 annabel28

annabel28

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

Markber, You did a great job to list all the bonus and link. Thank you! I think Moneybb forum is hacked by ph34r.gif ??? Hope everything will be fine soon there.

I am looking into all the offers you have listed here and getting blink.gif . LOL~ Just kidding. Have a great weekend!

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE(annabel28 @ Nov 3 2005, 03:58 PM)
Markber, You did a great job to list all the bonus and link. Thank you! I think Moneybb forum is hacked by  ph34r.gif  ??? Hope everything will be fine soon there.

I am looking into all the offers you have listed here and getting  blink.gif . LOL~ Just kidding. Have a great weekend!
View Post

Hi annabel28.

I am glad that you like the website! I wish I had more time to develop it. I plan to write several CGI scripts for iBankBonus.com/iBankDesign to make it easy to sort bonuses by amount, bank name, etc as well as search bank websites for bonuses and best rates. But I can not predict when I will have time for this.

I hope MoneyBB will be up and running soon. I would not be able to list as many bank bonuses on ibankdesign.com as I did without help of members of iBankDesign.com, MoneyBB.com, and FatWallet.com communities.

Cheers,

Mark

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:58 AM

QUOTE(annabel28 @ Nov 3 2005, 03:58 PM)
I think Moneybb forum is hacked by  ph34r.gif  ??? Hope everything will be fine soon there.

Yep, it was hacked. phpBB has to be kept constantly updated because hackers find security holes in this program quite often. I would not recommend to login in your MoneyBB account until Brian resolves this problem.

If you want to find out if MoneyBB is still hacked and have a good antivirus (i.e. TrendMicro), you may consider checking this page:

moneybb.com/forum/index.php

You will get a virus Exploit-MhtRedir.Gen downloaded to your computerif you do. So... if you are not sure that your antivirus can handle it, DON'T DO IT!

If you see a black page with a scary guy instead of a list of forums on that page, it means that it is still hacked.

I will post an announcement on iBankDesign annoucement board and in this thread when MoneyBB is back to normal. You do not have to risk security of your computer to find this out.

You can subscribe to this thread to get an alert about new replies.

#4 scottjm

scottjm

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:58 AM

Mark, Probably best to remove that link. I wanted to see the scary guy so clicked and instantly got a warning from my anti-virus software that I picked up the "Exploit-MhtRedir.Gen" Trojan. Luckily software removed it instantly.

#5 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE(scottjm @ Nov 4 2005, 04:58 AM)
Mark, Probably best to remove that link. I wanted to see the scary guy so clicked and instantly got a warning from my anti-virus software that I picked up the "Exploit-MhtRedir.Gen" Trojan. Luckily software removed it instantly.
View Post

Thanks for reporting this. I believe this particular MoneyBB page was infected with a Trojan before MoneyBB was hacked this time. I am not sure if it was the same Trojan though. Anyway, I unlilinkified the link and post warning about the virus. I will let people decide what they want to do: check the page on their own or just wait for an iBankDesign announcement.

Stats