Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Info on city national bank of taylor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EAC 75

EAC 75

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:02 PM

Thinking about swithching my checking account. Any one with any personal experance. Just read that there checking account is now at 4.03%. I am also thinking about starting one of there saving accounts. My understanding is that the saving accounts is now at 3.78% (not the highest).

My personal opinion is that this might be a good bank for a beginer ( both in savings and online banking) to start with. What do you guys think

Thanks

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 09:38 PM

CNBT requires 10 Visa check card POS (Point of Sale) transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per month to get 4.03% rate of its Reward Checking Account. Are you O.K. with this term?

Thanks,

Mark

QUOTE(EAC 75 @ Dec 5 2005, 01:02 PM)
Thinking about swithching my checking account.  Any one with any personal experance.  Just read that there checking account is now at 4.03%.  I am also thinking about starting one of there saving accounts.  My understanding is that the saving accounts is now at 3.78% (not the highest). 

My personal opinion is that this might be a good bank for a beginer ( both in savings and online banking) to start with.  What do you guys think

Thanks
View Post

#3 EAC 75

EAC 75

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:13 PM

This seems fine to me. I always use my card. I pay for gas, I use it to shop online and buy things at stores. Shoot I can meet that 10 time a month in a week or two. I also like the fact that there are no ATM fees ( from there bank or any other that might charge you)

I guess for me, my issue is that this is my first time I am going with an online bank, there are so many thing I do not know of like ACH ( what that used for) and things of that nature. I would like to switch my checking account from bank of america to CNBT, and I just want to make sure I am not giving anything up in the process. I have read so many negative things about online bank ( or small banks). I would like to make sure I do not run into anything of the sort with cnbt.

I was also thinking about moving my savings to cnbt. At fist I was going to go wit GMAC bank but they are not compatable with Money 2006. So I decided to keep my savings with my checkings.

Thank for the response

Stats