Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Click on one of my ING Direct links to earn $25 and the new great 4.35% rate

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 justchillin2006

justchillin2006

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 02:49 AM

Here are some free $25 Ing Direct Orange Savings Account referral bonus links. When you open a savings account (minimum $250 initial balance) using one of the links below you will receive a FREE $25. When your account is opened you can refer up to 25 of your friends or family (even people in the same household) through the bank's refer a friend program and make an additional $250! You can open your account in minutes online. So why wait? Get your $25 and open an account with a great rate (currently paying 4.35% on all deposits).

*FDIC Insured

*Interest compounded daily and credited monthly

*Free electronic deposits and withdrawals to and from your already established checking account

*24hours a day, 7 days a week access to your account

If you want to read more on the account click here, then simply click on one of my links posted below to open your account and receive your free $25!

Important: 1.) Simply click on one of the links below. 2.) On the new page click where it says "Open Now". 3.) If you see blue writing on top of page 1 of the application page that says "The link you've used to open a new Orange Savings Account has either expired, or has already been used. This is no longer a valid referral link." then that means someone has already collected the bonus from that link, so simply come back here and try another of my links. I will replace the dead links with fresh ones as soon as possible. 4.) When filling out the application you can leave the "reference code" box blank, as long as you used one of my unused links below, make an initial deposit of $250 or more and see "If Initial Deposit is at least $250, you will receive a $25 bonus" in red on step 4 of the application, you will receive your $25 bonus upon account opening!

$25 Bonus Referral Links- FRESH 6/30/06!
Please only use one of the links below if your initial deposit will be at least $250 (and no the $25 bonus doesn't count towards the $250 minimum). (You only get the bonus with a $250 or more opening. If you don't have that amount and don't want the bonus you can open an account from http://home.ingdirect.com/)

$25 Bonus Link #1

$25 Bonus Link #2

Stats