Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

REFERRAL ING DIRECT$25 BONUS & 4.75%

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gsf06

gsf06

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:48 AM

Please send me an e-mail to: [email protected] blink.gif with your FIRST and LAST name and your e-mail address and I wiil send you a referral for free $25 Ing Direct Orange Savings Account . When you open a savings account (minimum $250 initial balance) using my referal you will receive a FREE $25 and after you open the account you can refer up to 25 of your friends or family (even people in the same household) through the bank's refer a friend program and make an additional $250! Get your $25 and open an account with a great rate (currently paying 4.75% on all deposits ).

#2 andrea

andrea

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:20 PM

rolleyes.gif If you would like to open an ING Direct Orange Savings account and earn the $25 bonus (minimum $250 opening deposit) you can also e-mail me your first and last name with the request for a referral. After opening the account, you can then refer up to 25 people and earn $10 for each referral. Remember the great rate of 4.75% through April 15, 2006 on new money! Send an e-mail to [email protected].

Stats