Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

I have VirtualBank Referrals good for $20 and earns 4.6 to 5.13% APY!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 justchillin2006

justchillin2006

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

If you don't have the minimum $250 to open an ING Orange Savings account or already have an account with them why not get a referral to VirtualBank's eMoney Market account good for a referral bonus of $20! This account is similar to the Orange Savings Account in that you link it to your checking account, has a low initial deposit of ONLY $100!, has free electronic deposits and withdrawals, pays a current rate of 4.6 to 5.13%APY depending on balance (compounded daily and credited monthly), and is FDIC Insured. This bank has better customer service with your own Personal Banker assigned to you when you open an account who you can directly contact if you have any questions. Best of all once you get my $20 referral and open your account you can make an additional $1000 in referrals (50 referrals @ $20 each)!!! Wow!
Tip: With VirtualBank you can get a referral from me for a quick $20 when you open your account, then refer your spouse for $20 and they get $20 for opening, so all in all a free $60 for doing practically nothing. Then you will have 99 referrals to give a way at $20 each!!

*Only $100 minimum deposit required to open your account and collect your $20 bonus

*A great 4.6 to 5.13% APY Rate (depending on balance), with interest compounded daily and credited monthly and rates that consistently rank among the highest in the nation

*No monthly fees

*FDIC Insured

*Great customer Service! Upon account opening you are assigned your own Personal Banker who you can contact via email or phone with any questions you might have

*Free online transfers to and from your local bank's personal checking account

*Earn an additional $1000 in bonus money with VirtualBank's Refer A Friend program

For a referral from me to collect a cool $20 at account opening email me:
[email protected]
(need your First and Last name)

For more information on VirtualBank's eMoney Market account go here.
To read more about VirtualBanks great referral program go here.

Only U.S. citizens at least 18 years old who are currently residing in the U.S are eligible for this account.

Stats