Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$20 FOR OPENING FREE VIRTUALBANK ACCOUNT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tc9876

tc9876

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:24 PM

Get $20 for opening a free account at Virtualbank. In addition to the sign up bonus offered by Virtualbank, anyone who signs up through one of my referrals will receive an additional $5, payable through Paypal. To get your $20 sign up bonus all you need to do is email me ([email protected]) with your first and last name, and I will send you a referral email from Virtualbank. All you need to do is click on the link in the e-mail and you will be sent to Virtualbank's website to open your account. You will receive the $20 from Virtualbank when you open your account.

To receive the $5 from me, send me an e-mail after your account is opened and let me know the e-mail address for your paypal account, after I verify that you opened your account through my referral I'll send you the money.

Here is a little more information about Virtualbank
#NO MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENTS
# NO MONTHLY FEES
# Open with as little as $100
# Free online transfers from your existing personal checking account
# Free online statements
# Easy savings plans available
# Nationally competitive, high yield rates (around 4.6%)
# Free electronic deposits and withdrawals

If you are interested getting the Virtualbank bonus or if you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] , just let me know you are interested and I'll send you a referral email ASAP.

#2 tc9876

tc9876

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:28 AM

laugh.gif

#3 tc9876

tc9876

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:54 PM

laugh.gif