Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

FREE $25 from ING Bank just for opening 4.50% Savings account NEW!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vojd

vojd

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 02:18 PM

rolleyes.gif
If you are interested in opening a high-yield Savings account with 4.50%APR please send me your first and last name, and e-mail to [email protected] .
There are no catches attached to get the $25 bonus, you just have to make an initial deposit of $250. You can withdraw it later. They will credit your account with bonus automatically - no extra calls or any hassle.
I opened two accounts (for myself and my wife) with them more than a year ago, and I have never had any problems or fees with ING Direct bank.
Later you can refer your friends and family, and earn extra $$$!
FDIC insured!

#2 vojd

vojd

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:41 AM

After you open your account you will be able to refer your friends and family and earn extra $$$.
All tested and insured!
mellow.gif

#3 vojd

vojd

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:04 AM

happy.gif
I also have referrals for a couple Canadian banks: ING Canada and ICICI Bank. Just e-mail me at
[email protected]
for referral links. Remember you have to apply through the special link to get these bonuses.
Good luck and thanks for reading!

#4 vojd

vojd

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

All those bonuses are still alive, some numbers (like APR) just got changed. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for the referral / promotional links and up-to-date information. Thank you!

#5 vojd

vojd

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

PineCone Research - The best paid survey program (IMHO). They pay $3 + sweepstakes per survey plus send free products to try from time to time. They are currently growing and looking for new members. If you are interested in a referral link please let me know. - This is an additional bonus for your new bank account application.

Stats