Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25 FOR OPENING FREE ING DIRECT ORANGE SAVINGS ACCOUNT

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tc9876

tc9876

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:52 AM

Get $25 for opening a free account at ING Direct. In addition to the sign up bonus offered by ING Direct, anyone who signs up through one of my referrals will receive an additional $3, payable via PayPal. To get your $25 sign up bonus all you need to do is email me ([email protected]) with your first and last name, and I will send you a referral email from ING Direct. All you need to do is click on the link in the e-mail and you will be sent to the ING Direct website to open your account. You need to open your account with at least $250 to receive the $25 bonus.

To receive the $3 from me, send me an e-mail after your account is opened and let me know the e-mail address for your PayPal account, after I verify that you opened your account through my referral I'll send you the money.

The Orange Savings Account has no fees, no minimums and no catches. Your money will earn approximately five times what it would in an average savings or money market account.

Here is a little more information about ING Direct's Orange Saving Account
# NO MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENTS
# NO MONTHLY FEES
# Free online transfers from your existing personal checking account
# Free online statements
# Easy savings plans available
# High yield rates (currently 4.35%)
# Free electronic deposits and withdrawals

If you are interested getting the ING Direct bonus or if you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] just let me know you are interested and I'll send you a referral email ASAP.

#2 tc9876

tc9876

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:57 PM

goofy.gif

#3 tc9876

tc9876

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:13 PM

laugh.gif