Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Bank of America Referrals: Up to $50 for Personal Accounts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scrapsbear

scrapsbear

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in reading, photography, writing, travel and meeting new people. <br /><br />

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:07 AM

Hi,

Bank of America is offering a referral bonus of up to $50 for new accounts. If you are interested in starting an account and need a referral please email me and I will send you the link for the bonus.

The Offer
Personal Accounts
- Open a checking account with a Visa Check card and Bank of America will you $25 and your referrer $25
- Add a bank of America Checking account at the same time and they will add on an extra $10
- If you open the account with $1000 they will increase the bonus from $10 to $25.

Reasons why to use me as your referral:

1) Free money
2) We will both make money and save money with a great bank.
3) The only email you will recieve from me is the link for the referral.
4) You will be able to refer people for referrals too.
5) Bank of America has other great reasons to join like online bill pay, Keep the Change Savings with matching funds and other great account and investment options.

Other important tips
- Please note that all incentives are issued within 90 days of opening an account.
- Make sure to get a confirmation number or code for your incentive.

PM if with your email address and I will send you the referral as soon as I recieve it.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, all messages will recieve a response.

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!

Stats