Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

The easiest $76.25 I have ever made

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 skivalley

skivalley

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

I have been a member for a long time but have never found something so great to put on the site. Do not just read this suggestion take this tip & go make easy money! Here are the steps: Sign up for Mens Health free 7 day trial you get 15.50. Sign up for Great Fun you get 11.50 & have to pay 1.00 to sign up 7 day trial then cancel. Complete Home $10.00 for you 1.00 to sign up then cancel on 7 day trial. Home rewards $11.00 sign up for 7 day trial for $1.00 then cancel. Shopping Essentials you get $11.50 sign up cost$1.00 7 day trial then cancel, E Music 14 day free trial $3.50 then cancel. Credit.com 30 day free trial you get 8.25 then cancel, E Fax 30 day free trial you get $9.00 then cancel. Total paid $80.25 -$4.00 spent & you have an easy profit of $76.25. Go to this link & please use this link if you just sign up someone randomly selected will get the credit this is a ligit program please use my link for showing you. http://www.treasuretrooper.com/225260

All of these offers were paid out to my account right away & I canceled the next day. You do have to make sure to read each site carefully but I have already done all of these examples. One I clicked on said free trial from the site but the web page I was taken to said nothing about a free trial that was Sugar solution don't do that one. All of the above are as easy as I have described.

One I bank member I have signed up had this to say "I just signed up for Treasure Trooper & logged over $100 thanks for introducing me to it-good luck" msp1804

Stats