Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Referral Bonuses - $25 at ING and $20 at VirtualBank

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Simon Says_*

Guest_Simon Says_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2007 - 10:40 PM

If you want to make some easy money and get a better savings rate than you are getting through your local bank, these referral bonuses are for you! The best part is you can then refer others and get more bonus money! goofy.gif

You can get a $25 referral bonus for either an ING Checking account or an ING Savings account. One ING bonus per person, so be specific which account you are wanting the referral for. You need to deposit a minimum of $250 for this bonus, but there is no minimum balance in these accounts. Your bonus will appear immediately after opening the account and will be available for withdrawal after 30 days.

You can also get a $20 referral bonus for opening an emoney Market account at VirtualBank. The minimum to open the account is $100 and there is no minimum in this account either. For each friend you refer that opens an account you will receive a $20 bonus.

To be eligible for these offers, send me an email at [email protected]. You must include your first name, last name, and the email address you want the referral emails to go to. The referral emails will be sent to you through the banks themselves. I will absolutely not use your name or email address for any other purpose.

Get your share of referral cash today! laugh.gif

#2 Guest_Simon Says_*

Guest_Simon Says_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE(Simon Says @ Nov 3 2007, 04:40 PM) View Post

If you want to make some easy money and get a better savings rate than you are getting through your local bank, these referral bonuses are for you! The best part is you can then refer others and get more bonus money! goofy.gif

You can get a $25 referral bonus for either an ING Checking account or an ING Savings account. One ING bonus per person, so be specific which account you are wanting the referral for. You need to deposit a minimum of $250 for this bonus, but there is no minimum balance in these accounts. Your bonus will appear immediately after opening the account and will be available for withdrawal after 30 days.

You can also get a $20 referral bonus for opening an emoney Market account at VirtualBank. The minimum to open the account is $100 and there is no minimum in this account either. For each friend you refer that opens an account you will receive a $20 bonus.

To be eligible for these offers, send me an email at [email protected]. You must include your first name, last name, and the email address you want the referral emails to go to. The referral emails will be sent to you through the banks themselves. I will absolutely not use your name or email address for any other purpose.

Get your share of referral cash today! laugh.gif

#3 Guest_Simon Says_*

Guest_Simon Says_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:48 AM

This really does work - give it a try!

Stats