Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25 Bonus with Lending Club with a chance to win $2,500!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Trusty Rusty

Trusty Rusty

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:54 PM

Lending Club was kind enough to allow me to offer a special promotion:

In the next few weeks one lucky winner will become Lending Club’s 25,000th registered investor. To celebrate this milestone, the 25,000th registered investor will receive $2,500 cash.

In addition, each new registered investor you invite during September will instantly receive $25 to invest in Lending Club notes. Lending Club notes offered by prospectus registered with the SEC.

There are two ways to invite your friends to join Lending Club, have them receive $25 to start investing and become eligible for the $2500 prize!

1. Send your name (first and last) and email address to [email protected] and I will personally send you an invitation email or,

2. Go though this Special Lending Club link Make sure the "referred by" field has the code "Loanly Guy" inserted. If you don't, you will not receive a bonus.

Fill in your name, email, password, and make up a user ID.
Verify your identity
Add your bank account and wait them to withdraw an amount less than $1
Wait for a few days, and verify the amount that has been withdrawn.
Deposit $1 to get $25 bonus.
Bonus will show up after the initial deposit.

The winner will be announced on our blog after October 1st. For contest details visit the Terms & Conditions page

Currently, Lending Club is charging their borrowers 7.37% to 20.11% interest rate depending on their credit grade. Your return will vary based on the credit grades you choose tto lend to. Greater risk brings greater reward. I like to take very little risk, I have fund all my loans with credit grade of A. Luckily, no default so far on any of my loans.

#2 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:45 PM

Where on the link, or anywhere on the lending club website, is there any mention of a sign-up bonus??? Is it possible that you can post a scan of the referral bonus message?
QUOTE(Trusty Rusty @ Dec 28 2007, 05:24 PM) View Post

Note that I added a link at the bottom to open your account. You no longer need to send me an email.

QUOTE(Trusty Rusty @ Dec 13 2007, 07:54 AM) View Post

You can join Lending Club for free and get a $25 bonus when you deposit $1 into your account. The setup is extremely easy. You fill out your name, address, SS, etc and then verify your bank account. The $25 bonus will show up as soon as the account has been verified. There is no hard pull on your credit report. You can actually make $50 if you fund your account with $1000.

From the website:

When you refer friends to Lending Club and they become borrowers or lenders, we will deposit a bonus into each of your Lending Club accounts. You will each earn:

$25 when your friend successfully submits a loan application
$25 when your friend opens a lender account with $1-$999
$50 when your friend opens a lender account with $1,000 or more

For more details just check out lendingclub.com

Just send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the referral link. Use the subject "Lending Club Bonus" in your email. happy.gif

I you prefer, use the link below instead of sending me an email:

https://secure.lendi...;reg_firstname=

If the Referred By box shows up on your application, type in "Loanly Guy".

#3 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

There is no mention of any signup bonus at the Lending Club website, and no scan of any referral email. As for anyone earning a bonus by signing up, I would say that - at best - YMMV.
QUOTE(Trusty Rusty @ Jan 11 2008, 01:27 PM) View Post

This is working well, you get referral bonuses for everyone you sign up. It only takes $1 to get the $25 bonus, and the both ends of the referral receive the bonus.

#4 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:10 PM

I can't find any mention of any of the BONUSES, I would love to sign-up but only if I can get at least the $25.00 bonus.
Can you inform me on where to find a mention of this bonus on their website, I looked everywhere???
Has this offer expired?
Thanks.

#5 Trusty Rusty

Trusty Rusty

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE(alanmax @ Feb 8 2008, 09:10 AM) View Post

I can't find any mention of any of the BONUSES, I would love to sign-up but only if I can get at least the $25.00 bonus.
Can you inform me on where to find a mention of this bonus on their website, I looked everywhere???
Has this offer expired?
Thanks.

I still see the icon "Invite Friends" when I log in to the website. Send my your email address and I will send you a referral email. Perhaps it will be more clearly defined in the referral email. I did receive a referral bonus last week, so this offer is still active.

#6 Trusty Rusty

Trusty Rusty

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

Lending Club was kind enough to allow me to offer a special promotion: Open a lending account and receive a $50 bonus. You can use this bonus to make your first loan. To take advantage of this promotion, please click on this specific promotional link.

Here’s what to do:

Go though this Special Lending Club link
OR if you prefer, send your name (first and last) and email address to [email protected] and I will personally send you an invitation email.
Verify your identity
Deposit $1 to get $50 bonus.

OR if you prefer, send your name (first and last) and email address to [email protected] and I will personally send you an invitation email.

Currently, Lending Club is charging their borrowers 7.37% to 20.11% interest rate depending on their credit grade. Your return will vary based on the credit grades you choose tto lend to. Greater risk brings greater reward. I like to take very little risk, I have fund all my loans with credit grade of A. Luckily, no default so far on any of my loans.

Lending Club has just gone through with SEC filing, hence new rules must be adhered for new lenders. In order to be a lender, you must reside from the following states:

California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

From the website (once you are a member):

Invite Your Friends and Everyone Benefits

Rather than spending money on advertising, we'd like to give that money to you, our members, for introducing your friends to Lending Club.

We'll Pay You or a Non-Profit of Your Choice each time people in your network successfully join as borrower members. The more people you invite, the bigger your network, and the more bonuses you can earn.

We'll Pay Your Friends $50 when they become lender members.

Lending Club's great rates and straightforward approach are really worth sharing with your friends.

#7 Trusty Rusty

Trusty Rusty

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:03 PM

Check out Lending Club and get a sign up bonus! Great lending and lender rates!

#8 Jumping Jack

Jumping Jack

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

Worked for me, thanks! I like the rates they pay!

#9 Alan_F

Alan_F

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:16 AM

I just signed up for a Lending Club investment account and used "Loanly Guy" as my referrer.
My acct started with $25 not $50 tho.

Hope you get your referral bonus. =)

#10 Trusty Rusty

Trusty Rusty

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

Check out the new promotion details below!
QUOTE(Trusty Rusty @ Dec 13 2007, 08:54 AM) View Post

Lending Club was kind enough to allow me to offer a special promotion:

In the next few weeks one lucky winner will become Lending Club’s 25,000th registered investor. To celebrate this milestone, the 25,000th registered investor will receive $2,500 cash.

In addition, each new registered investor you invite during September will instantly receive $25 to invest in Lending Club notes. Lending Club notes offered by prospectus registered with the SEC.

There are two ways to invite your friends to join Lending Club, have them receive $25 to start investing and become eligible for the $2500 prize!

1. Send your name (first and last) and email address to [email protected] and I will personally send you an invitation email or,

2. Go though this Special Lending Club link Make sure the "referred by" field has the code "Loanly Guy" inserted. If you don't, you will not receive a bonus.

Verify your identity
Deposit $1 to get $25 bonus.

The winner will be announced on our blog after October 1st. For contest details visit the Terms & Conditions page

Stats