Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

ING Direct $25 bonus for opening a new account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jts5009

jts5009

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:22 PM

ING offers a bonus of $25 to anyone who opens a new Orange Saving Account or Electric Orange checking account using someones referral link provided that they are first time customers with ING. In order to qualify, you must make an initial deposit of $250 and keep the account for at least 30 days. After that, you can cancel the account at anytime and keep the $25 bonus. Currently, the Savings account pays a 2.40% variable interest rate while the checking account pays annual yields of 0.50% up to 2.70% depending on the balance in your account. To get the $25 bonus for opening an account, however, you must register with one of the links listed below (You can get $10 as a thank you bonus for each person you refer as well). If the link gives you a warning message saying that it has expired, it means that someone else has already used the link. If that's the case, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I can send you a fresh link to sign up for ING. I currently have 9 links remaining for the savings account and 24 for the checking account.

Links for ING Direct's Orange Saving Account
1. ING Direct Orange Savings $25 Referral Bonus Link #1
2. ING Direct Orange Savings $25 Referral Bonus Link #2
3. ING Direct Orange Savings $25 Referral Bonus Link #3
4. ING Direct Orange Savings $25 Referral Bonus Link #4

Links for ING Direct's Electric Orange Checking Account
1. ING Direct Electric Orange Checking Account $25 Referral Bonus Link #1
2. ING Direct Electric Orange Checking Account $25 Referral Bonus Link #2
3. ING Direct Electric Orange Checking Account $25 Referral Bonus Link #3
4. ING Direct Electric Orange Checking Account $25 Referral Bonus Link #4

Again, to actually receive the $25 bonus, you must use one of the links to sign up, make an initial deposit of at least $250, and hold onto the account for at least 30 days. If have have any questions about the accounts, feel free to either email me at [email protected] or research the accounts yourself at http://home.ingdirect.com

Thanks

#2 jts5009

jts5009

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

bump

Stats