Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Using promotion link for getting $25.00 from ingbank. [ ING Direct ]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ohmydear

ohmydear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:27 PM

Open a "Orange Savings" or "Orange checking" account online at www.ingdirect.com and deposit no less than $250.00 to receive $25 promotion. After opening, keep $250 just 30 days in the account for getting $25.00. After 30 days, you can use it.

If you want the promotion link, let me know your name (first and last name) and your email address which you will use to open the account to [email protected], and I will send the promotion link from the ing bank to your email, direct to click the link to open the account to get your $25 promotion.

When you do online, in the item of "* How did you find out about us?" choice "Friend/Family Referral", if you do not choice this, you will not receive $25.00.

in the item of "Reference Code", leave it blank because you clink the link to open.

in the item of email address, put the email address your receive the link. If you put other email address, you can not get the bonus.

#2 ohmydear

ohmydear

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Thanks.

QUOTE(ohmydear @ Jan 27 2008, 05:27 PM) View Post

Open a "Orange Savings" or "Orange checking" account online at www.ingdirect.com and deposit no less than $250.00 to receive $25 promotion. After opening, keep $250 just 30 days in the account for getting $25.00. After 30 days, you can use it.

If you want the promotion link, let me know your name (first and last name) and your email address which you will use to open the account to [email protected], and I will send the promotion link from the ing bank to your email, direct to click the link to open the account to get your $25 promotion.

When you do online, in the item of "* How did you find out about us?" choice "Friend/Family Referral", if you do not choice this, you will not receive $25.00.

in the item of "Reference Code", leave it blank because you clink the link to open.

in the item of email address, put the email address your receive the link. If you put other email address, you can not get the bonus.

Stats