Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$32 INSTANT Bonus from Revolution Money Exchange!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:04 PM

Open an account through my referral link and get a $32.00 bonus just for opening an account on Money Exchange. NO INITIAL DEPOSIT REQUIRED, the $32.00 Bonus is deposited instantly into your RME account and it takes less than 2 minutes to fill-out the online form!

This is similar to Paypal but if you send money to another Revolution Money Exchange member, there is no fee. ACH transfers are free. FDIC Insured, SSN required.

Send me an email at [email protected] to get your $25 bonus today!
I will split the $10 referral with you and that means you make $32 instead of just $25!!!

From the RME website:

Invite your friends, family, colleagues or customers to open a Money Exchange account, and you'll get a $10 referral bonus for each person that registers from your referral and is approved. You could earn up to $500!

Welcome to Money Exchange. It’s the friendly way to send and receive money.
Easily exchange money online.
MoneyExchange is the new way to send and receive money online between MoneyExchange accountholders. It’s a great way to exchange money with friends, colleagues, or online sellers. Share restaurant, travel, or household expenses. It’s easy, secure and, best of all, it’s FREE to register and FREE to send and receive money between MoneyExchange accountholders.

Secure transfers.
With so many leading-edge security features built right in, security comes second nature to MoneyExchange. A PIN is required when you send money from your MoneyExchange account and transfers are processed safely and securely. Click here to learn more about our security features.

Your wallet will thank you.
Best of all – it’s FREE

FREE to register for an account
FREE to add money to your bank account
FREE to send money
FREE to receive money
FREE to request money
FREE to transfer money to your bank account
A transaction fee applies for check withdrawals, check stop payments, paper statements, ACH returns, and overdrafts.

#2 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

I WILL SPLIT THE $10 REFERRAL WITH YOU, MAKING YOUR TOTAL A FAST AND EASY $32.00!!!

Email me at

[email protected]

#3 jts5009

jts5009

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:17 PM

I just signed up with this last night and alanmax really did transfer the money to my account as promised. Sign up only took a few minutes and as soon as my bank account is successfully linked(2-3 business days), I can withdraw my $30 and close the account. This offer seems like one of the easiest ones on here to follow through with.

#4 leenga

leenga

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

very trustworthy! sent my $5 right away.. FAST!

#5 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:54 AM

I still have referrals available.
Just email me at [email protected] and I would be more than happy to send you one, it's so fast and so easy.
I split all referrals with the referral making your net $32 instead of just $25, can't beat that.

This is the fastest and easiest $32 you may ever make!!!

#6 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

THIS OFFER IS STILL AVAILABLE AND I STILL HAVE REFERRALS!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? This is so easy and sooooooo FAST!!!

Simply email me at:

[email protected]

I have a proven and honest track record of really splitting the referral bonuses unlike others who claim too!!!

#7 em1209

em1209

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

Your math is crazy.

When you split $10, that makes $5. So a $25 bonus plus $5 works out to $30. Where does $32 come from?

#8 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE(em1209 @ Jul 19 2008, 07:54 PM) View Post

Your math is crazy.

When you split $10, that makes $5. So a $25 bonus plus $5 works out to $30. Where does $32 come from?

I split the $10 by you getting $7 and me getting $3, so when you get the $25 sign-up bonus plus the $7 of the referral bonus that equals $32. Do the math esp. before you start posted your nonsense.

If you want a referral then just say so, email me at [email protected]
for a very fast and very easy $32.00!!!

#9 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

THIS OFFER IS STILL AVAILABLE AND I STILL HAVE REFERRALS!!!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? This is so easy and sooooooo FAST!!!

Simply email me at:

[email protected]

I have a proven and honest track record of really splitting the referral bonuses unlike others who claim too!!!

#10 pandaman

pandaman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:44 AM

$25 offer no longer available from RME

Stats