Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Earn $25 -$50 to join prosper.com

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 netcash

netcash

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:29 AM

Prosper.com is a peer-to-peer lending website. It is legitimate. I have been a member for a few years now and earn good interest as a lender.

If you lend on prosper.com, you earn interest from 10-30% (variable depending on your risk tolerance). As with any kinds of investment, this is no guarantee, however. It takes only $50 to get started.

So if you start by being a lender with just $50 and earn bonus of $25, that is 50% return on your investment easily in less than a month. That is at least 600% return/year.

If you borrow, it is likely that you will pay less interest than borrowing from banks and especially now that banks are so strict to give people credit. This is an alternative to fund your business, pay off your high-interest credit card debts, or etc.

Send email to me at [email protected] with the topic "referral link for prosper.com" and tell me your name. (you may use your alias, if prefer). I will send you a link to sign up and you will earn bonus money.

If you sign up directly to prosper.com, you won't earn this bonus.

Thanks.

Stats