Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25.00 Ohio Bank- BY DECEMBER 15th!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 freemoney001

freemoney001

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

1) Do you have a college savings plan for your kid’s education? Even if you don’t have any kids, you could still open this Ohio CollegeAdvantage plan for $25 using my referral code 2440862

There is no fees and the process takes less than 5 minutes. Anyone can join from any State. You can refer up to 20 people for a total of $500 in free money. You will get $25 bonus when you deposit $25, and I’ll get $25 for referring you.

Here’s what to do:

1. Sign up online here. No need to mail in anything, just give your information such as Name, Address, DOB, etc.
2. Choose a login/password and you will verify your email to continue your application.
3. Choose your funding option and along with $25 deposit. Enter your routing and checking account number.
4. Now make sure to enter the referral code in order to get your $25 bonus: 2440862
5. They will withdraw your initial deposit in less than 3 days, and your referral bonus will come in 7 days.

#2 freemoney001

freemoney001

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE(freemoney001 @ Dec 5 2008, 12:00 AM) View Post

1) Do you have a college savings plan for your kid’s education? Even if you don’t have any kids, you could still open this Ohio CollegeAdvantage plan for $25 using my referral code 2440862

There is no fees and the process takes less than 5 minutes. Anyone can join from any State. You can refer up to 20 people for a total of $500 in free money. You will get $25 bonus when you deposit $25, and I’ll get $25 for referring you.

Here’s what to do:

1. Sign up online here. No need to mail in anything, just give your information such as Name, Address, DOB, etc.
2. Choose a login/password and you will verify your email to continue your application.
3. Choose your funding option and along with $25 deposit. Enter your routing and checking account number.
4. Now make sure to enter the referral code in order to get your $25 bonus: 2440862
5. They will withdraw your initial deposit in less than 3 days, and your referral bonus will come in 7 days.

[b]if you have any questions, please email me: [email protected]

Stats