Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 bonus - Bank of America : MyAccess Checking; Exp. - 04/30/10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:28 AM

angelic.gif

LINK

Terms:

You will receive your $50 credit to your new account within 90 days after opening your new personal checking account online and setting up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Offer valid only for new MyAccess Checking® accounts. The minimum opening deposit required for a MyAccess checking account is $25. You must use the Offer Code GROUP50 in order to qualify for this offer. We may report the value of any premium to the IRS. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.05% as of 09/01/2009 for a representative interest-bearing checking account. Rate is subject to change. Fees could reduce the earnings. Offer expires on 04/30/2010. Offer may be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice. The $50.00 credit will be directly deposited to your new checking account. This new account must be still open at this time to receive your $50.00 credit. We may report to the IRS the value of any premium. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Please consult a banking center associate, visit www.bankofamerica.com or see our Personal Schedule of Fees for more information.

#2 1 zillion bucks

1 zillion bucks

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE(markber @ Mar 14 2009, 02:28 AM) View Post
LINK
Terms:
You will receive your $50 credit to your new account within 90 days of opening your new personal checking account online.

Dont count on it! I opened four + months ago, satisfied all requirements, and have received nothing. I have made three phone calls to customer service with zero results. The first call, I was told things would be cleared up in ten business days. After ten business days and zip, I called again. They had no record of my previous call; then looked into it while I was on hold, then told I did qualify and that I would receive my bonus in three days. After five days and zip, I called yet again. You guessed it; there was no record of my previous calls. This time I was told to wait thirty days. Good luck trying to cash in on this one. And would you really want to do business with an outfit like this anyway?

My efforts are fully documented should anyone dispute my claims.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE(1 zillion bucks @ Apr 17 2009, 10:50 AM) View Post

QUOTE(markber @ Mar 14 2009, 02:28 AM) View Post
LINK
Terms:
You will receive your $50 credit to your new account within 90 days of opening your new personal checking account online.

Dont count on it! I opened four + months ago, satisfied all requirements, and have received nothing. I have made three phone calls to customer service with zero results. The first call, I was told things would be cleared up in ten business days. After ten business days and zip, I called again. They had no record of my previous call; then looked into it while I was on hold, then told I did qualify and that I would receive my bonus in three days. After five days and zip, I called yet again. You guessed it; there was no record of my previous calls. This time I was told to wait thirty days. Good luck trying to cash in on this one. And would you really want to do business with an outfit like this anyway?

My efforts are fully documented should anyone dispute my claims.

Thanks for your feedback 1 zillion bucks!

Mark

Stats