Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$45 in Bank Bonuses - ING ($25), VirtualBank ($20)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jumping Jack

Jumping Jack

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

If you want to make some easy money and get a better savings rate than you are getting through your local bank, these referral bonuses are for you! The best part is you can then refer others and get more bonus money! goofy.gif

You can get a $25 bonus for opening either an ING Checking account or an ING Savings account. One ING bonus per person, so be specific which account you are wanting the referral for. You need to deposit a minimum of $250 for this bonus, but there is no minimum balance in these accounts. Your bonus will appear immediately after opening the account and will be available for withdrawal after 30 days. For each friend you refer that opens an account you will receive a $10 bonus.

I have some direct referral links to ING savings or checking. Please send your first and last name to the above email address for the Virtual Bank referrals as I do not have direct links.

ING Direct Savings Link 1
ING Direct Savings Link 2
ING Direct Savings Link 3
ING Direct Savings Link 4

ING Electric Orange Checking 1
ING Electric Orange Checking 2
ING Electric Orange Checking 3
ING Electric Orange Checking 4

You can get a $20 bonus for opening an emoney Market account at VirtualBank. The minimum to open the account is $100 and there is no minimum in this account either. For each friend you refer that opens an account you will receive a $20 bonus.

Information needed for VirtualBank account:

Full Name
Address
Home Phone & Email
Social Security Number - Do not request referral if you do not have one!
Driver License/ State ID Information - Do not request referral if you do not have one!
Date of Birth
Funding account Information (Routing #, Account #, Bank Name)*

To be eligible for these offers, send me an email at [email protected]. You must include your first name, last name, and the email address you want the referral emails to go to. The referral emails will be sent to you through the banks themselves. I will absolutely not use your name or email address for any other purpose.

Get your share of referral cash today! happy.gif

#2 Jumping Jack

Jumping Jack

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:52 PM

This is easy money, just send me an email at [email protected] with your first and last name and I will get the referral out to you. Let me know which referral you are looking for - ING, Virtualbank or both.

#3 Jumping Jack

Jumping Jack

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:08 PM

This is easy money, just send me an email at [email protected] with your first and last name and I will get the referral out to you. Let me know which referral you are looking for - ING, Virtualbank or both.

Stats