Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$150 bonus * - PlainsCapital Bank : open a free checking account, establish a direct deposit; Exp. - 02/19/10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 04:53 PM

angelic.gif

LINK

Terms:

Open a Free Checking Account through Feb. 19 and you’ll receive $50. If you sign up for direct deposit, you’ll receive $100 more!

Click here to learn more about our new North Austin location.

To open the account, click “Apply Now” below. Don’t forget to enter “FCAU1109” when asked for the Offer Code.

To qualify for the $50 bonus, you must open a new PlainsCapital Bank Free Checking Account by Feb. 19, 2010, with a minimum deposit of $50 in new funds (e.g., money not currently held at PlainsCapital Bank). The $50 bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days. To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must set up direct deposit into the new account within 60 days of account opening. Once direct deposit is set up and a deposit is made, the $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days. Bonuses cannot be considered the minimum opening deposit. Limit one offer per customer. Checking account to remain open for 90 days or the account could be subject to an early closing fee. Account is subject to approval. Bonus is considered interest and must be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.

#2 zhichou600

zhichou600

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

They just changed their AD. It is for TX only.
I called them, they told me if application is before 2010-1-11 12:00, you still could get the bouns.
But after that, you can not.
I just miss this bouns for one hours
QUOTE(markber @ Jan 10 2010, 04:53 PM) View Post

angelic.gif

LINK

Terms:

Open a Free Checking Account through Feb. 19 and you’ll receive $50. If you sign up for direct deposit, you’ll receive $100 more!

Click here to learn more about our new North Austin location.

To open the account, click “Apply Now” below. Don’t forget to enter “FCAU1109” when asked for the Offer Code.

To qualify for the $50 bonus, you must open a new PlainsCapital Bank Free Checking Account by Feb. 19, 2010, with a minimum deposit of $50 in new funds (e.g., money not currently held at PlainsCapital Bank). The $50 bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days. To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must set up direct deposit into the new account within 60 days of account opening. Once direct deposit is set up and a deposit is made, the $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your new account within 10 business days. Bonuses cannot be considered the minimum opening deposit. Limit one offer per customer. Checking account to remain open for 90 days or the account could be subject to an early closing fee. Account is subject to approval. Bonus is considered interest and must be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.

#3 AtlantaBuckhead

AtlantaBuckhead

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:13 PM

Man they are fast. I signed up late last night as it was posted around 10PM EST.
The "Offer valid for Texas residents only" was clearly just recently posted as I check for these details.

Geez, i passed this out to several colleagues today all in Georgia.
Anyhow, they should honor my account as it was before they changed the terms. They better, lol.

#4 BuckheadAtlanta

BuckheadAtlanta

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE(AtlantaBuckhead @ Jan 11 2010, 07:13 PM) View Post

Man they are fast. I signed up late last night as it was posted around 10PM EST.
The "Offer valid for Texas residents only" was clearly just recently posted as I check for these details.

Geez, i passed this out to several colleagues today all in Georgia.
Anyhow, they should honor my account as it was before they changed the terms. They better, lol.

Geez, ADMIN boot my user's and IP's...Wowie! I'll keep this site on the hush. Limit traffic and get mine. smile.gif

Miralce of Proxies...
Good Day.

Stats