Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$100 bonus - ONB Bank : MyChoice Checking; Exp. - 10/31/13

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:40 AM

frustrated.gif

LINK

Terms from the bank website:

Open a MyChoice Checking** account today and get $100 when you use offer code MyChoice.
Minimum to open MyChoice Checking account $50. No minimum balance required to receive incentive for MyChoice Checking. Incentive for opening MyChoice Checking is $100. Incentive reported to the IRS as interest. Incentive will be deposited to the MyChoice Checking account within ten business days after the account is open. Available to new checking account customers only. If checking account is closed within 90 days, a fee may be imposed. Promotion ends 10/31/2013. See bank for details.

--------------------------------------------------------------
$50 nationwide bonus for a checking account.
Other sign-up bonuses

#2 ErinL

ErinL

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

There is something really nice about this offer that caught my eye. I think it is great that you do not need to have a certain balance kept in order to receive a bonus. I see many offers from banks that require a particular minimum balance. I can understand that a fee could be charged if the account is closed quickly. They do not want people taking advantage of the offer.

Stats