1. To qualify for this bonus of $150, you must open a Convenience+ Checking Account between April 15 and June 30, 2016, using the URL provided or by mentioning this special offer when you apply by visiting a branch, and you must set up a qualifying recurring direct deposit (including ACH credits of payroll, pension or government payments payable to you) (hereinafter "qualifying direct deposit") of $500 or more. At least one qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more must post to your account within 60 days of account opening. Once you have met these requirements, the bonus will be directly deposited into your Convenience+ Checking Account within 30 days. The value of the bonus may have to be reported to the IRS; consult your tax advisor. Offer is limited to one per customer, is subject to withdrawal at any time, and is valid only for accounts in good standing. All accounts subject to the bank's Terms and Conditions.
2. If you qualify for the $150 bonus, we will also donate $50 to the non-profit organization above. There is no cost to you and this donation is paid fully by Amalgamated Bank. There is no substitute for this $50 donation and you cannot opt to receive it directly.
3. For Convenience+ Checking Accounts there is a $10 monthly maintenance fee that can be waived with a qualifying recurring direct deposit of any amount. Note that a direct deposit of less than $500 will not qualify you for the $150 bonus; please see the footnote above for terms and conditions related to the bonus offer. There is no minimum opening deposit or minimum balance requirement to maintain in the account in order to obtain the bonus stated above. The Convenience+ Checking Account is a variable tiered interest rate account. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on this account works as follows: if the daily balance is $0-$499.99, the APY paid on the entire balance is 0.01%; for balances $500-$999.99, the APY paid on the entire balance is 0.05%; and for balances $1,000+, the APY paid on the entire balance is 0.10%. The APY stated is accurate as of April 15, 2016 and is subject to change at any time without notice. Fees may reduce earnings.
4. Fees may apply for non-Amalgamated, non-Allpoint® and international ATM transactions.
5. The two (2) non-Amalgamated Bank/non-Allpoint domestic ATM surcharges will be debited from your account at the time of the transaction and credited to your account on the same business day that the transaction is posted to your account.
6. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.