Terms & Conditions
Rates and terms effective 3/11/2017 and subject to change without notice.
1. To receive the $200 checking bonus: 1) Open your first free Checking or Checking Plus Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit. 2) Sign up for eStatement and recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit. Direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
The bonus will be deposited within 60 days into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account are approved and you have met the Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements. Offer is not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed. Bonus offer available to U.S. residents.
The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form. If your Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Offer effective 02/21/17 and is subject to change without notice.
2. No monthly fee with Direct Deposit or a $1,500 minimum daily balance. $10 otherwise.
3. No minimum balance required after $100 opening balance.
4. One CURewards point for every $2 in signature-based purchases with the Visa Debit Card. If you do not qualify for a Visa Debit Card, you may receive an ATM Card. No CURewards points are earned using an ATM Card.
5. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Checking Plus Account earns dividend when the daily balance is $1,500 or more. This is a variable rate account, and the APY could change after the account is opened.
6. ATMs available through the CO-OP Network. A surcharge fee from the ATM owner may apply on non CO-OP ATMs.