Here's how to qualify for your $200 bonus:
- Wells Fargo Mobile® app. With our #1 mobile banking app,+ you can check account activity, deposit checks,2pay bills, transfer funds, and more from your mobile device.
- Overdraft RewindSM. Sign up for Direct Deposit to take advantage of Overdraft Rewind. When an ACH direct deposit is received by 9:00 am, the bank will automatically reevaluate transactions from the previous day and, if your Direct Deposit covers them, may reverse overdraft or returned item (Non-Sufficient Funds/NSF) decisions and waive associated fees.3
* How to qualify for your $200 checking bonus:
Everyday Checking Bonus Eligibility:
- Everyday Checking is the only eligible account for the $200 bonus. If you do not qualify for Everyday Checking but do qualify for Opportunity Checking®, this offer can still be applied to the Opportunity Checking account.
- You cannot be:
- A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- A Wells Fargo team member
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
- To receive a $200 bonus, open a new Everyday Checking account online from this webpage only with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by October 1, 2018.
- Within 150 days of your account open date, set up and receive at least 3 consecutive monthly direct deposits of $500. During this time, your new account balance must be $1.00 or more.
- A qualifying direct deposit is the customer's salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income of an accumulated $500 or more, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
- A non-qualifying direct deposit is transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a branch or ATM.
- Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9)
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded
- We will deposit the $200 checking bonus into your new consumer checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
- Checking account must remain open in order to receive the bonus payment.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on your bonus, and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. Minimum opening deposit is $25.
The monthly service fee can be avoided with any one of the following each fee period:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM, do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions (any combination of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) from this checking account each fee period.
- Debit card purchases include PIN, signature, online, phone, and mobile wallet purchases that post during the fee period.
- Debit card payment include one-time and recurring payment of bills made with your debit card that post during the fee period.
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number — NOT a debit card number.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- The primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old. (On the primary account owner's 25th birthday, the account is automatically subject to the monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.).
Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
The bank will reevaluate transactions from the previous business day that resulted in an overdraft or returned item if we receive an electronic direct deposit to your account by 9:00 am local time where your account is located (which is noted on your monthly statement). The bank will calculate a new available balance, including your pending electronic direct deposit (less any pending debits), and may reverse the overdraft or returned item (Non-Sufficient Funds/NSF) decisions and resulting fees from the previous business day if your electronic direct deposit will cover them. The bank receives most direct deposits through the ACH network before 9:00 am. Overdraft protection transfers/advances and fees from the prior business day are not reversed with Overdraft Rewind. Other deposits, such as check(s), cash, or account transfers received after our initial nightly account processing, are not included in Overdraft Rewind. Direct deposits include your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.