Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

2.15% FDIC Insured Savings with $20 Bonus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jim White

Jim White

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 02:33 AM

Hi. I thought I would share a win-win situation with you. VirtualBank currently has the highest yields; they are currently paying 2.15% on their "e-money market" account. The entire process is handled electronically - no paperwork needed. You can make deposits and withdrawals via free wire transfer to and from your local bank directly from their website.

There are no fees and no minimums that I'm aware of. After I opened the account, I found out that they are running a promotion right now for referrals. Basically, if I refer you to the bank and you open an account, we both get $20 deposited into our accounts for free. So, if you want to open an account AND make $20, send me your name and email and I'll send you the referral. Then just follow the links!

I will respond to you ASAP. I check my email often so I can refer you quickly. My e-mail address is [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

This offer will be available to you for 30 days after the date you click on the REFER button.

I have several referrals remaining, so please email the following information and we will both be $20 richer!!

First Name
Last Name
Email Address

The account is FDIC insured, which is amazing for the rate they are paying!!

Again, my e-mail address is [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Best of luck to you.
Jim

Stats