Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus - Allegacy Federal Credit Union : Checking, Direct Deposit, eStatements, WebPay; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:53 AM

goofy.gif LINK

Terms:

Choose Free Checking and get up to ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!

Get the green by choosing:

Checking + Direct Deposit + eStatements + WebPay™ = $100

or

Checking + Direct Deposit = $50

We offer a variety of checking accounts to meet your specific needs:

Totally Free – no monthly fees or minimum balances
Eagle Plus™– enhanced value-added benefits like Everyday Rebate Rewards, Bonus Travel, Rx Advantage, and more!
Golden Eagle– special benefits for our members ages 50 and better
Student Checking– no monthly fees or minimum balances
For a limited time, open any checking with Direct Deposit and we’ll deposit $50 into that new checking account, once it’s opened. Sign-up for eStatements and WebPay when you open your new checking with Direct Deposit and we’ll deposit an extra $50 the 15th of the next month the checking account was opened. You even get a free Visa Check Card with Rewards for easy access!

You can apply for the Checking Account of your choice online by clicking on the "Secure Forms" icon inside WebBanking. If you are not currently registered for WebBanking, here is more information. You can also apply by calling us at 336.774.3400 / 800.782.4670 or by visiting any convenient financial center near you.

All checking accounts are opened subject to approval. Some account restrictions apply; contact us for details. This is a limited time offer

List of associations whose members are eligible for CU membership

Accion Hispana Association
Arbor Run Homeowners Association
Clemmons Masonic Lodge
Common Grounds Youth Coffeehouse
Forsyth Chapter of American Business Women's Association
Forsyth County Bar Association
Hispanic League of the Piedmont Triad
Human Service Alliance
Iglesia Bautista El Camino
Kernersville Little Theater
Lake Norman Art League
Lantern Ridge Association, Inc.
Mothers and More Lake Norman Chapter
North Carolina State Grange
Pulse International
Sherwood West Homeowners Association
Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art (SECCA)
Southwest Forsyth Little League
Southwest Guilford High School Band Booster Club
Twin City Youth Soccer Association
Whitmore Place Home Owners Association
Wilmore Neighborhood Association
Winston Salem Delta Fine Arts, Inc.

http://www.allegacyf...quirements.html

#2 taxman

taxman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:59 AM

Watch out with these guys. I signed up for WEBPAY which is a requirement for the bonus. After having entered my Discover Card Account number the system informed that the bank had a relationship with the vendor and if I would like to the system to enter the information automatically. I selected this option. Big mistake. The bank sent me an email stating that my payment had been rejected. My account number is correct and the bank has a billing relationship with Discover so how did this happen? They charged me a $32.00 FEE! When you sign up for WEBPAY choose the manual entry format. They will mail a check instead of an online payment but atleast you won't get hit like I did. I will call the bank tomorrow and request they reverse the charges.

#3 taxman

taxman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:35 PM

Follow up: I contacted the CU as I said I would after my prior post. The problem was my mistake in having selected an incorrect date on the bill payment system. Alleagcy credited back two NSF fees that were charged and requested I contact Check Free who paid the bill, in order to reimburse them. Check Free informed to "not worry about it" that they would simply reverse the payment. BEWARE of payment reversals. Discover hit me with a $32 NSF fee for the payment reversal.

#4 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

ALTHOUGH THIS CU IS MAINLY FOR NC RESIDENTS IT IS POSSIBLE THAT NONRESIDENTS MAY ALSO BE ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP. FOR MORE INFO CHECK THE WEBSITE.

bonus states=NC
in branch=no

Stats