Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

0% Business Credit Cards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 retireyoung

retireyoung

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:51 PM

Trying to figure out ways to accumulate large sums of 0% interest credit.
I am not a business owner but have seen conflicting information regarding whether or not it is still possible to apply for and initiate a business credit card from the likes of Amex, Citicard, Chase etc.
Have a relatively high credit rating and have leveraged that against large amounts of credit in my own name but seem to have maxed out what i am able to accomplish in my name alone. Looking for additional ways to drum up credit and the business credit line idea is intriguing.
Any ideas, suggestions or additional feedback is much apprecitated.

RY

#2 ratbert

ratbert

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:44 AM

Your business credit line will be based on your personal credit, not your company's. The only way you can get a credit line for a business that you are not the resposible party is to have your company rated by S&P or have a business that has been in buisness for 4-6 years with provable income in the 7 figure range. Otherwise the banks require an individual to be the responsible party.

QUOTE(retireyoung @ Sep 18 2006, 05:51 PM) View Post

Trying to figure out ways to accumulate large sums of 0% interest credit.
I am not a business owner but have seen conflicting information regarding whether or not it is still possible to apply for and initiate a business credit card from the likes of Amex, Citicard, Chase etc.
Have a relatively high credit rating and have leveraged that against large amounts of credit in my own name but seem to have maxed out what i am able to accomplish in my name alone. Looking for additional ways to drum up credit and the business credit line idea is intriguing.
Any ideas, suggestions or additional feedback is much apprecitated.

RY

Stats