Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

32% 1 year CD's 19.5% (and up) savings accounts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:58 PM

Personally, I wouldn't invest a dime with them, but I wonder how many people already have? Credit goes to the Bankdeals Blog Hub

LINK

#2 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:10 PM

I am going to open an account with $100 first to see what happen.

They have an office here in New York City where I live. I am going to check it out as well.

The interest rate that they offer for the Money Market account and CD is very crazily high. You should proceed with cautions.

#3 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:32 AM

It's got to be a ponzi scheme. Let us know what you think after you visit their offices.
HERE is a thread about them at FW.

QUOTE(shybenny @ Sep 10 2009, 07:10 PM) View Post

I am going to open an account with $100 first to see what happen.

They have an office here in New York City where I live. I am going to check it out as well.

The interest rate that they offer for the Money Market account and CD is very crazily high. You should proceed with cautions.

#4 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:50 AM

I physically visited the company, UBSOL Inc. on last saturday, 09/12/2009 and arrived at the company main office which locates at 130 William Street here in New York at about 4:36 p.m.

When I got there, I noticed that there was a board that hanged outside of the building which says:

130 William St.
For Leasing Info:
646-385-0075
[email protected]
Basement Level Retail / Restaurant

I brought the camera and took some pictures as evidence. I walked into the building and there was no security guard which was very strange. On the ground floor, the floor was under repair or decoration. I asked people who got out of the elevator to see if they know about UBSOL Inc. or Universal Business Solutions. They all said no. Here is their web site:

http://www.ubsol.com
http://www.ubsol.com...tion=ouroffices

Additionally, I called their phone numbers, (800) 396-1024 and (347) 284-6461 and the phone was inoperable.

The company is offering Money Market account from 19.5% interest rate and Certificate Deposit from 27.25% which was highly unusual high! As far as I know, only licensed banks and brokerage have the rights to market and sell such products and/or services

If you want to invest even a single penny into the company, you need to be very caution and careful!
I am not gointo to invest even 1 cent.

Stats