Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$20 Bonus for Virtual Bank -- and earn up to $1000 for YOUR referrals! -- EXPIRED

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nina98765

Nina98765

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Virtual Bank is offering a $20 bonus for opening an eMoney Market Account. The minimum amount to open an account is only $100, and you must be referred by an existing account holder. No other conditions! This is easy FREE money!

Just send me you first name, last name and email address to [email protected]. I'll send you back your referral invitation ASAP! Use the referral email to open you new account and receive your FREE $20!

But there's more! The best part is, once YOU are an existing account holder, you can refer YOUR OWN friends and family and earn and ADDITIONAL $20 for EACH account they open (while helping them earn an easy $20, too!). You can refer up to 50 friends for total bonus earnings of $1000!!!

See the full details at Virtual Bank.

Send your email to [email protected] now! I will respond promptly!

Remember, no minimum balance, maintenance fees, direct deposit requirements, online billpay requirements, etc. on this account! Easy, FREE money!

UPDATE: offer now dead

Stats