Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 referral bonus @ Consumers Credit Union

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Get Your Stimulus Money

Get Your Stimulus Money

• GoodMembers
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:57 AM

Get a $50 bonus for opening this account online, with a referral from an existing member. (Me) rolleyes.gif
Earn an additional $50 for every friend that YOU refer after you open this account. cool.gif

Minimum deposit to open this account is only $55.

Earn 4.09% interest on up to $10,000.... amazingly high rate for a checking account.
This rate guaranteed through June 2012.
Earn 0.56% interest on balances from $10,001, to $25,000.

That's about $34/month interest if you have $10000 in the account.
With the full $25000 invested this is about $42/month in interest.

See the details of this offer here:
1) $50 Referral offer details <--- click to see this offer, and near bottom of page, click on Member to Member Referral Form and print it
2) Open rewards checking account <--- click to open account, and on this page, scroll down and click on the APPLY ONLINE button

Get the 4.09% interest when making 12 debit card purchases in each month. If you don't like using the debit card that much, it is easy to use 12 times online: I do it with Comcast Cable TV, paying my bill 12 times with small payments, to qualify monthly for the high interest rate. Increment each payment so they are not the same: $1.01, $1.02, $1.03...$1.12 or Comcast rejects them as duplicates.

After you apply for this account online, mail in the referral form along with your signature card,
with my name and address on it, to identify who has referred you to the bank.

Please write me at mrdance123 at hotmail .com -- with 'referral' in subject line --
-- if you sign up -- so I can track my referrals.

Enter my Name and Address shown below on the referral form to get the $50 bonus.
James Angus
1711 SE River Forest Rd.
Milwaukie OREGON 97267.

You can get the $50 bonus ONLY when using a referral.

Stats