Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$20 off $100 or more Walmart purchase - Walmart : Credit Card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

irritated.gif

Terms copied from Walmart website on 1/6/13:

Offer subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other offer. To qualify for this offer you must (i) apply and be approved for either a consumer Walmart Discover® card or Walmart Credit Card online via Walmart.com, and (ii) make a single-receipt purchase online at Walmart.com of at least $100 the same day you open your account (excluding cash advances and gift card sales). Regular credit terms apply. For the Walmart Discover® card, $20 will be added to the cash rebate earned on the credit card and is subject to the How to Earn Cash Rewards terms. For the Walmart Credit Card, a $20 credit to the account will appear within 1-2 billing periods after the qualifying purchase is made. Offer is valid for newly opened accounts only and each account is eligible for only one $20 offer.

Open a Walmart Credit Card or Discover Card and get $20 back on your first purchase of $100 or more made the same day you open your new account.*. Walmart's credit cards give you the flexibility you want for making the purchases you need, with great benefits and no annual fee Click here for rate and fee information. Earn cash back** on every purchase when you use your Walmart Discover Card. Even better, use your Walmart Discover Card or Credit Card at the gas station and you'll save money at the pump with a discount on fuel.*** Open Walmart Discover Card or Credit Card at Walmart.com today and start saving.

Promotional link

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other credit card sign-up bonuses loved.gif

#2 kcareconnections

kcareconnections

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:33 AM

This is not a bad deal. I wish you did not have to spend so much the first day to get something off though. For instance, I would not mind only getting $10 off if I only needed to spend $50. Overall, it still is helpful if you were already planning a nice size bill at Walmart and are able to be approved for the card.

Stats