Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

$100 bonus - Capital One : Sony Card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

annoyed.gif

Terms:

Bonus terms:

Get a $100 credit after today's purchase* on any first purchase, upon approval for the Sony Card

There must be at least one charge posted to your account within 90 days of account opening in order to qualify for this bonus. The credit will appear on your monthly Sony Card statement within 8-12 weeks of your first purchase. To be eligible for the statement credit, the account must be open and in good standing at the time the credit will be applied to the account. This statement credit will not count as a payment to your account. Please continue to make your minimum payments.

Limited time offer is for new Sony Card accounts only and is not available on existing accounts. Credit approval required. Terms and conditions apply. System or application processing requirements may result in a Sony Card account not being available for the current transaction.

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS REWARDS PROGRAM (from credit card website)

How do I earn Sony RewardsTM Points?

You will automatically earn 5 points per $1 on net purchases (purchases minus any credits or returns) made at Sony online and Sony retail store locations
You will automatically earn 3 points per $1 at dining establishments, movie theatres and movie rental retailers
You will automatically earn 1 point per $1 on all other net purchases
Please note: Merchants do not always identify or bill transactions by the correct merchant category code which could impact the amount of points you earn. Capital One/Sony is not responsible for merchant category code errors by merchants. Checks used to access your account will not earn points. From time to time Sony and/or Capital One may offer enhanced opportunities to earn more points. You will be notified of the details of those offers at that time.

How do I earn points on my Sony purchases at authorized retailers?
Use your Sony Card to purchase Sony products at a Sony authorized retailer. You will automatically receive 1 point per $1 for the purchase. To receive your additional 4 points per $1, submit a Bonus Points Form. Visit SonyRewards.com or contact Sony Rewards Customer Service at 877-718-7669 for additional information on authorized retailers or to access the Bonus Points Form.

Do I need to have a Sony Rewards account to participate in the Sony Card Program?
Yes. You must register for the Sony Rewards Program in order to redeem points earned through your Sony Card account. Membership in the Sony Rewards Program is free.

How can I track my Sony RewardsTM Points?
At your statement closing date each month, we will add the points that you earned during that billing cycle to your Sony Rewards account balance. These points will be combined with any other points you earn through the Sony Rewards Program.

How do I redeem my Sony Rewards Points?
Log on to your account at SonyRewards.com for access to the most recent Sony products and great values.

PROMOTIONAL LINK

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

Bonus terms and offer link have been updated on 11/05/14.

Mark

Stats