Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$100 from Fidelity ($10000 min deposit)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 05:05 AM

LINK
Offer Rules:

Offer valid for U.S. residents who accept this offer by completing this form and who submit a completed non-retirement individual or joint Fidelity AccountSM application with the Taxable Cash Account selected as the Core Account within 30 days of online acceptance and who fund the new account within 90 calendar days of opening the account with $10,000 in cash or securities from a non-Fidelity source. Transferred assets will be valued upon receipt by Fidelity. eBay Members who accept this offer and fund the new account accordingly will receive $100 into their new Fidelity Brokerage account. eBay PowerSellers who accept the offer and fund the new account accordingly will receive $100 into their new Fidelity Brokerage account and Gold level pricing (online trades as low as $8, see the Fidelity Brokerage Commission and Fee Schedules for complete details). An accepting PowerSeller must maintain his/her status as a PowerSeller for a minimum of five (5) business days after funding the new account. eBay PowerSellers can also receive Gold level pricing on all their related accounts by returning a completed householding form (PDF), which is available on Fidelity.com. Please allow up to two weeks from the date of the funding of the account to receive the $100 deposit. Existing Fidelity Account holders who accept online and transfer $10,000 in cash or securities to an existing non-retirement Fidelity Account will receive $100 into that Fidelity Account.

Limit one per household; offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Accounts established through intermediaries or third parties are ineligible as are Portfolio Advisory ServicesSM(PAS), business, Stock Plan Services accounts, money purchase and profit sharing plans and multiple participant 401(k) accounts. Employees of Fidelity Brokerage Services and its affiliates and members of their immediate household are excluded from this offer. Persons working for another NYSE member, financial institution, news or financial information media, or other broker or dealer in securities, commodities, or money instruments as defined by NYSE Rule 350 are ineligible. Fidelity reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time. New account must be maintained a minimum of six months.

#2 me134

me134

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:51 AM

is there an expiration date for this? i do not see one on the link but i do not want to waste time if so.

Stats