Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Free iPod Shuffle with ex24.com account

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:13 AM

I think you have to go directly through the link on the site, and not be referred by a current account holder. In other words, no double-dipping as far as I know. They are also still offering the $24 for opening a new account from a current account holder (PM/e-mail me if interested in the cash instead). The iPod sounds like a better deal, though.

Here are the terms:

As a special limited time promotion, ex24 is giving a Free iPod Shuffle to all qualified new Members. All you have to do to qualify is:

Open a new ex24 Member account, and
Fund your new Member account with $100 or more, and
Execute at least one trade
Once you have opened your account and your account is approved for trading, you can Log On and start investing for your future. You will receive your free iPod Shuffle after you execute your first trade!

Offer Terms and Conditions

Your browser must support cookies and allow them to be saved. If your browser does not support cookies you must specify IPOD as the Promotion Code when promoted during enrollment.
You must open your account within 30 days of coming in to the ex24 website through an ex24 iPod promotional ad, or by enrolling through an iPod promotional ad on the ex24 website.
In order for Members to be eligible for the free iPod Shuffle their account must be approved for trading, funded with at least $100, and have executed a minimum of one trade.
Applicants that are already ex24 Members are not eligible for this promotion.
Members may not receive a free iPod Shuffle if they open a new account through another ex24 promotional offer.
Any new Member account will only receive one (1) free iPod Shuffle. This includes Joint or Custodial accounts where more than one person is associated with the account.
Eligible Members can expect to receive their free iPod Shuffle within 2-4 weeks after their first executed trade.
If for any reason ex24 supplies of iPod Shuffles should become unavailable, eligible members will receive a credit of $99.00.
The iPod Shuffle will be sent to the primary mailing address of the eligible Member account.
There is a limit of 2 iPod Shuffles per household.
The value of the iPod Shuffle will be reportable by ex24 at the end of the tax year on the Members 1099 as miscellaneous taxable income.
ex24 reserves the right to discontinue, extend or alter this promotion at anytime.
ex24 is not responsible for service or support of the iPod Shuffle devices.
This offer is exclusively by ex24.com and is subject to the stated Terms and Conditions. Apple Computer Inc. has not endorsed this promotion nor is it affiliated with or connected with this promotion in any way. Ipod Shuffle and Apple are trademarks of Apple computer, Inc. with all rights reserved worldwide.

#2 khorne55

khorne55

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 07:10 AM

Info at https://demo.ex24.co...pod_details.jsp and http://www.ex24.com/...Id=03_04_05.htm

#3 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 04:44 PM

It's been confirmed - no double-dipping on the free $24 and the iPod.

#4 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:38 PM

Dead deal:

"Thank you for your interest in ex24. Unfortunately the promotion is closed. However, we do invite you to learn more about the benefits of ex24 for investors and to open an account."

Hope a bunch of you took advantage of this! I got in before the iPod deal - oh well. smile.gif

$24 bonus for being referred is still available though.

Miriam

#5 propcgamer

propcgamer

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:28 AM

welp i got in before they closed it smile.gif

i wonder how long it will take them to ship it to me

#6 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:31 AM

I believe they're sending out some sort of confirmation e-mail and they're shipping this week?

#7 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 03:51 AM

The deal is back - deposit $500, execute one trade, and keep the $500 in there for six months. You get your iPod Shuffle 2-4 weeks after your first trade.

Miriam smile.gif

Stats