(1) They're changing my fixed 9.9% APR to a variable rate currently at 12.99%.
(2) Increasing the default APR pricing.
(3) Changing the grace period for purchases.
(4) Enacting a 3% Foreign Transaction Fee which used to be non existant.
(5) Increasing the minimum & maximum Transaction Fees for Cash Advances and Cash Equivalents.
(6) Increasing the Late Fee to $39 for all balances instead of the tiered balance pricing.
(7) "Your WorldPoints account will have an air travel Points Redemption Fee of $24.95."
Most of these changes will take affect beginning in May and as late as August. I looked up the current terms on MBNA's site for the WorldPoints card but they had not changed and there was no notice of impending changes.
thank you for reading this post