Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get $26 free for signing up for ING savings accoun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 john316

john316

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 03:37 PM

You get $26 and I get $10. You can refer up to 25 people. That's $276 free. Refer a spouse and then you've got double the earning potential! Minimum deposit of only $1! only need a $1 to sign up . Keep it open for 30 days to keep your bonus and then close it out or after you used up all your referalls. you can shop around for a higher interest rate ( i.e Emmigrant direct is offering 3.25%.but has no referal system or free money) but first get your free money from ING.If you'd like to keep the money in there, you'll currently earn 3.0% interest! thats higher than most savings accounts out there.

email me to receive an email invitation.

kyra

[email protected]

#2 john316

john316

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE(john316 @ May 15 2005, 11:37 AM)
You get $26 and I get $10. You can refer up to 25 people. That's $276 free. Refer a spouse  and then you've got double the earning potential! Minimum deposit of only $1! only need a $1 to sign up . Keep it open for 30 days to keep your bonus and then close it out or after you used up all your referalls. you can shop around for a higher interest rate ( i.e Emmigrant direct is offering 3.25%.but has no referal system or free money) but first get your free money from ING.If you'd like to keep the money in there, you'll currently earn 3.0% interest!  thats higher than most savings accounts out there.

kyra

[email protected]
View Post

Guys this is a good deal dont turn down free money. Once you recieve the $26 use up all your referalls thats $250 free. Than you can transfer your money to a Emmigrant Direct savings account which currently has a 3.25% interest rate. Or once you have saved $500 your elgible for a money market account or cd at gmac. You can put your monies in a 3month, 6 month, 12 month, 2 year cd. I currently have 10 referalls left. Help me help you

#3 john316

john316

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 01:01 PM

You get $26 and I get $10. You can refer up to 25 people. That's $276 free. Refer a spouse  and then you've got double the earning potential! Minimum deposit of only $1! only need a $1 to sign up . Keep it open for 30 days to keep your bonus and then close it out or after you used up all your referalls. you can shop around for a higher interest rate ( i.e Emmigrant direct is offering 3.25%.but has no referal system or free money) but first get your free money from ING.If you'd like to keep the money in there, you'll currently earn 3.0% interest!  thats higher than most savings accounts out there.

kyra

[email protected]
View Post

smile.gif

#4 john316

john316

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:01 AM

kyra

[email protected]
View Post

cool.gif tongue.gif

Stats