Terms & Conditions
* Once your friend is approved for a Harrisdirect account and a deposit or transfer of $5,000 is made, a $100 credit will be posted to both your account and your friend's account within 4-6 weeks.
* You will receive one $100 credit for each referral that opens and funds their Harrisdirect account with a minimum of $5,000.
* You must use the e-mail address associated with your Harrisdirect account. If you do not use the e-mail address associated with your Harrisdirect account, you will not receive your $100 credit.
* Due to privacy regulations, we cannot disclose the status of another account holder. However, you will receive an e-mail notification once someone you have referred has met the conditions of this offer.
* To be eligible for this offer, your friend's account must remain open for a minimum of twelve consecutive months at a minimum balance of $5,000 at all times.
* Your friend's account must be funded with the minimum deposit within three months of open date.
* Offer available to U.S. Residents only.
* Offer is not valid for IRAs or retirement accounts or in conjunction with other offers.
* A maximum of five friends may be referred per household. $500 maximum credit per household.
* Harrisdirect reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
* Offer valid for new Harrisdirect Customers only and is subject to the standard terms and conditions set forth in the Harrisdirect online customer agreement.
* Void where prohibited.
* A $15 quarterly account fee will be charged to customers with total combined assets under $10,000 unless at least 3 commissionable trades have been placed in the last 12 months, systematic fund investment of $100 or more has been set up for monthly or quarterly investment or an average margin balance of $2,500 was maintained during the last quarter. New accounts are exempt for 6 months from the end of the quarter (March, June, September, December) in which the account is opened.
* $100 account balance required six months after account opening. If account falls below minimum, Harrisdirect reserves the right to (1) return securities to a client or (2) liquidate the securities and return funds to client.