Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get $75 from Affinity Bank

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:38 PM

The following info about Affinity Bank $75 bonus was posted by ccrzhh:

"This bank often has $75-100 Direct deposit promotions to their Free Checking. I think that I saw somewhere current $75 promo - you can call 800-489-1562 and check

Update 5/6/2005 - I sent an e-mail to Affinity bank to check if they have the current Direct Deposit bonus. Answer is "Yes"
Thank you for your inquiry.
To receive this offer you must open and fund a new Affinity Bank checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 and establish a recurring direct deposit from your employer. (Retirees, ask about Social Security or pension direct deposit)

$75 will be credited to your account within 90 days of funding your account if you meet the conditions set forth. All accounts are subject to approval. One offer per customer.

Offer not available to current Affinity Bank checking account holders.
Offer is made to U.S. residents 18 years of age and older only. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
You can apply online at our website: www.affinitybank.com, print the application and mail it in with your check, go to any of our branches, or we can mail you the enrollment form if you provide us with your address.
If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Cheri Gibson
Call Center
1-800-489-2194 "

source: fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=52&threadid=469353

Stats