Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Who can refer me to NOVA Saving Bank?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 06:00 PM

Who can refer me to NOVA Saving Bank? Please contact me at [email protected]. I need a referral! Thank you very much!

Welcome to NOVA Savings Bank!

We are proud to introduce the NOVA Pal Program, a rewards program for our checking account customers. This page will help you understand the program and benefits of the NOVA Pal Program. Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at 1-877-482-2650.

What is the NOVA Pal Program?

NOVA Savings Bank has developed a program to reward existing checking accountholders for referring their friends and family. By referring a friend or family member, the existing checking accountholder receives a $25 bonus* into his or her checking account, and is entered into a quarterly drawing for an AppleŽ iPodŽ Mini!*

What are my benefits for joining the NOVA Pal Program?

Through the NOVA Pal Program, you will receive the following benefits* for opening a new checking account:
$50 Bonus Deposit
Free Check Order
Free Safe Deposit Box
Free Financial Consultation
PLUS, when you become a NOVA Savings Bank chekcing customer, you can participate in the NOVA Pal Program by referring your friends and family, and receive the same referral benefits.
$25 bounus*
Plus entry in our quarterly drawing for an AppleŽ iPodŽ Mini!.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:20 AM

I am not sure if their referral program is still up. They removed info about it from bank homepage.

Have you tried to PM FatWallet member "Constantine" and ask him to refer you?

Mark

#3 junkhuolin

junkhuolin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:27 AM

thanks!

QUOTE(markber @ Oct 10 2005, 05:20 AM)
I am not sure if their referral program is still up. They removed info about it from bank homepage.

Have you tried to PM FatWallet member "Constantine" and ask him to refer you?

Mark
View Post

Stats