Advantage Checking. Get more of the banking you need and $100.
Bank of America appreciates your business as a mortgage customer. And to thank you, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to open our premium Bank of America Advantage® checking account full of features and benefits with no monthly maintenance fee1. Plus, you'll get $100* with an opening deposit of $100.
Advantage Checking Gives You More • Free, unlimited Online Banking with free Bill Pay service
• Higher rates on Money Market Savings accounts, CDs and IRAs2
• Lower rates and no annual fees on certain loans and lines of credit3
• Free standard checks and checkbook cover
• Free Total Security Protection® package on your Check Card or credit card.4
Open a new Advantage account before December 31, 2005 and get $100.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT ONLINE >
(Enter the offer code MOXSC0301 in the promotion field of the application process in order to receive $100)
* The minimum balance required to open the account online and receive this premium is $100. You will receive your $100 credit to your new account within 45 business days of opening your new Advantage account online. This offer is valid on a new Advantage account only. Limit one incentive per new account opened. Offer does not apply to current checking customers or Student Checking accounts. We may report to the IRS the value of any premium. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the account holder. Offer expires 12/31/05.
Advantage checking is an interest-bearing account, Annual Percentage Yield is 0.10%. This yield is accurate as of 1/11/05. This is a variable rate account. Rates may change at any time without prior notice. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
Offer Code must be used in order to receive the premium.
1 Monthly Bank of America maintenance fee waived as long as you remain a mortgage customer.
2 Please ask us to link your eligible accounts to get preferred rates.
3 Credit is subject to approval. Normal credit standards apply. Loan discount not available for certain types of loans such as mortgages and dealer loans.
4 Zero liability for unauthorized card transactions up to the amount of your loss. Claims may be filed against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification and must be reported within 60 days of the statement date.