Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Capital One Savings & Money Market =Good Deal!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ABOUTBENS

ABOUTBENS

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:03 PM

biggrin.gif Just FYI-
I have been very happy with my Capital One Savings and Money Market accounts! It's very easy to use online and the ACH transfers seem to be quicker than some of my other accounts. I have 4 external links set up right now, and all transactions have gone great. I recently set up my car loan, house payment, and student loan to be auto debited from my savings account. Since these are generally my 3 biggest monthly payments, I just leave a small amount in my regular checking and earn a good interest rate on my savings account (currently 3.75%). The only complaint I have is that you cannot "internally" link your savings and money market accouts, you have to do an "external" link like all the other accounts (it's therefore not an immediate transfer). Otherwise, I have been very happy with them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Side note- I was attracted to Capital One because I purchased my car with their "blank check" program, and was extremely pleased with it! If you're considering a vehicle purchase, new or used, it's worth checking out their website for info on this! biggrin.gif

Stats