Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$100 bonus - First Republic Bank : ATM Rebate Checking with direct deposit; Eligibility - in branch; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 02:32 AM

I am reposting ichaelm's message with updated bonus info below (markber, 9/24/07):

UPDATE: As before, there is no mention of this promo at the bank's website. I called the Rockefeller Center branch. The promo is available at all branches on the east coast. The CSR was unaware if it's also available on the west coast. The bonus is now $100, and depending on the branch, you may be required to make an minimum opening deposit $1500 in order to receive it. Therefore,

bonus states=CT MA NY
in-branch=yes

This offer is not advertised on their website. You will have to call a branch to verify this.

Open an ATM Rebate Czeching account with direct deposit. And after 90 days, $200 will be credited to your account. This offer is branch specific.

Today I called their 3 branches in NYC. They all said that it's still valid at their branches.

Please find info on ATM Rebate Czeching account below. I will fill you in with all the details when I get their snail mail.

link

#2 fotomaniak

fotomaniak

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 03:54 PM

They had a smilar offer about a year ago. When I called the brach to find out what monthly amount of DD was needed to qualify for promo, I was told that I had to deposit my full check in to their account. Not sure if they can verify, but I decided to stay away.

#3 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:48 PM

My company allows 3 direct deposits per month. Hence, 3 bank accounts with direct deposit.

I will open an account with First Republic Bank. I don't think they can verify the full amount.

Thanks for the head's up, in any event. ^_~

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 10:36 AM

Thanks pangya88! This a great bonus for people who have First Republic Bank branches nearby.

Mark

#5 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 07:42 PM

This offer is still available as of Friday the 13th.

I don't think you need to deposit the full paycheck. Like I said before, I don't think they can verify how much you make.

Looking at my paycheck, I see so many deductions like City, State, Federal Income Taxes, SUI/SDI tax, Pre Tax Transportation, Medical, Dental, 401K, etc. You can also contribute to your 401K account as much as 30-35%, depending on your company's cap. As a result, you can always say that you make a big 401K contribution every month. Basically, they will never know how much you make.

#6 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 09:05 PM

Thanks a lot for the update, pangya88! It is hard for me to know whether I should keep the bonus here or move it to the Expired Bonuses board when bonus info is not available online.

QUOTE(pangya88 @ Jan 16 2006, 12:42 PM)
This offer is still available as of Friday the 13th. 

I don't think you need to deposit the full paycheck.  Like I said before, I don't think they can verify how much you make.

Looking at my paycheck, I see so many deductions like City, State, Federal Income Taxes, SUI/SDI tax, Pre Tax Transportation, Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.  You can also contribute to your 401K account as much as 30-35%, depending on your company's cap.  As a result, you can always say that you make a big 401K contribution every month.  Basically, they will never know how much you make.
View Post

#7 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

UPDATE: As before, there is no mention of this promo at the bank's website. I called the Rockefeller Center branch. The promo is available at all branches on the east coast. The CSR was unaware if it's also available on the west coast. The bonus is now $100, and depending on the branch, you may be required to make an minimum opening deposit $1500 in order to receive it. Therefore,

bonus states=CT MA NY
in-branch=yes

#8 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

UPDATE:once again, I called the Rockefeller Center branch. The CSR said the bonus is now only available to employees of certain companies but "depending on your income, I could make an exception". So I think this should be moved to the Targeted Bonuses forum.

Stats