Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 bonus - Lake City Bank : Better Free checking; Eligibility - Indiana; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:03 PM

IPB Image

LINK - PDF file.

Terms:

Open a new Lake City Bank Simply Better Free Checking account –
with unlimited check writing, NO minimum balance, NO monthly maintenance
fee, FREE Internet banking, on-line bill payment and check images, and
FREE debit card – and we will deposit $25 directly into your account.*
Then sign up for any of these other great Lake City Bank services and receive*
$25 for the first Direct Deposit received in your account

Additional credit/loan bonuses :
$25 for opening a Lake City Bank Home Equity Line of Credit
$25 for activating a Lake City Bank VISA® credit card

Offer available for new clients opening a new Simply Better Free Checking account. Limit one Simply Better Free Checking account cash bonus per client, per calendar year. May not be combined with any other offer. The amount of the cash bonus is dependent upon the number of qualifying services that are activated within 45 days of account opening ($25 for new Simply Better Free Checking account, $25 for Direct Deposit received, $25 for Lake City Bank Visa credit card issued, $25 for approved Lake City Bank Home Equity Line of Credit). Cash bonus will be deposited to client’s Lake City Bank checking account within 60 days of account opening and is subject to 1099 reporting. Early account closing fee and other fees may apply. All credit services are subject to approval. Offer subject to change without notice.

#2 SegaRob

SegaRob

• GoodMembers
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:29 AM

Do you need to be a resident of Indiana to open an account? They don't seem to have branches elsewhere. Also, I noticed something about early closing fees in the fine print. Do you know the details about that?

#3 ussr

ussr

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:24 PM

New accounts will be opened only in the Lake City Bank market area. The following counties are where we currently serve customers: Allen, Elkhart, Fulton, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Marshall, Noble, Pulaski, St. Joseph, and Whitley. The zip codes we are currently serving are: 465_ _ 467_ _, 468_ _, and 479_ _

QUOTE(SegaRob @ Nov 23 2005, 10:29 PM)
Do you need to be a resident of Indiana to open an account? They don't seem to have branches elsewhere. Also, I noticed something about early closing fees in the fine print. Do you know the details about that?
View Post

#4 thesobibor

thesobibor

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:58 PM

I even live and have an adress in one of these counties but have no way to get to a bank. so they said no way no time, I have to go in to a branch to open an account, there is NO WAY to do it otherwise, maybe when I go back to visit my parents?

#5 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

UPDATE: bonus still going on; it expires 12/31/07

bonus states=IN
in branch=yes
QUOTE(thesobibor @ Mar 6 2006, 07:58 PM) View Post

I even live and have an adress in one of these counties but have no way to get to a bank. so they said no way no time, I have to go in to a branch to open an account, there is NO WAY to do it otherwise, maybe when I go back to visit my parents?

Stats