Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25/$25 referral program from Key Bank

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:39 AM

It looks like a Key bank account can be opened and referral info can be given to a Key bank rep over the phone. I guess we just need a Key bank customer who would be willing to start referring people here.

LINK

Program Details:

Key customers receive a $25 prepaid MasterCard® debit card within 30 days each time a friend opens and funds a qualifying Key checking account. Key customers can earn a maximum of $575 per year for referrals.
Referred friend must be a new customer to KeyBank and must open a qualifying checking account at a KeyCenter or through 1-888-KEY-1234. Qualifying accounts include Key Express (this is the basic banking account in New York), Key Advantage® and Key Privilege®. Coupon must be presented at a KeyCenter or referenced through 1-888-KEY-1234 for reward.
Referred friend earns $10 for opening a qualifying checking account and $15 for enrolling in Key's Online Banking immediately at account opening. Up to $25 will be deposited into the new checking account within 60 days of account opening/funding. Cash rewards for opening a checking account and enrolling in Online Banking will be reported on a Form 1099-INT.
Key employees are ineligible to participate in the program.
All account requirements apply. Not valid with any other offer.

#2 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:43 PM

I was looking at the coupon that you use and it requires the entire mailing address....I wonder if they'll require the same info over the phone? I don't know that many people will give out that kind of info.

#3 khorne55

khorne55

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:51 PM

It seems as though I would have to divulge my name, address and phone number to everyone who asks for a referral, ugh...

Stats