Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

ISO: PAPERLESS credit card with at least 1% cash back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 frugalcoconut

frugalcoconut

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 01:55 AM

It isn't too hard to find cards that offer at least 1% cash back on ALL purchases (with potentially higher returns for certain purchases). However... I want to find a card that has this benefit along with at least the option of being PAPERLESS, meaning that I will never receive a statement in the mail and also that I can pay off my account balance online via its website.

- DiscoverCard offers paperless electronic statements and online balance payment; however, the cash back is tiered so it is actually less than 1% until you reach a certain level of spending per year.

- The Motley Fool Visa gives 1% cash back on all purchases and offers online balance payments; however, they only send out paper statements.

What are some credit cards that definitely satisfy ALL of the following criteria?
1) paperless e-statements
2) online balance payment
3) at least 1% cash back on all purchases

#2 xanuda349

xanuda349

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:57 AM

what about citibank cards? They do offer e-statements.They also cap their reward at #300 per year so it may be a problem for you

#3 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:28 PM

You can try the 5% Chase credit card below. They have paperless e-statements.

link

Emigrant Direct has the brand new 1.25% Cash Back credit card below.

link

Unsure about the paperless e-statements.

#4 frugalcoconut

frugalcoconut

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for the info. The EmigrantDirect card is "up to" 1.25% which means a tiered system if you look at the terms & conditions. It also looks like the Chase card has that two-cycle billing which is just horrendous to me; however, the Citi card just has the regular method of average daily balance... so I went with the Citi card. Hopefully it will arrive in the mail soon! It definitely seems like the best card out there just from the information available online.

Stats