Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Please suggest a Good Bank

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 werfd

werfd

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 02:15 AM

Hello,

Can anyone please suggest a bank with a good reputation that opens accounts to non resident customers with internet banking and with this feature:

I need bank account where I can mail checks to the bank, then bank will cashed a checks and deposit money to my account.

Thanks!

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 10:07 AM

When you say "non resident customers", do you mean customers who do not live in U.S. or do you mean customers who are "non-resident" from IRS point of view but who do live in U.S.

QUOTE(werfd @ Jan 10 2006, 07:15 PM)
Hello,

Can anyone please suggest a bank with a good reputation that opens accounts to non resident customers with internet banking and with this feature:

I need bank account where I can mail checks to the bank, then bank will cashed a checks and deposit money to my account.

Thanks!
View Post

#3 abdulsheikh

abdulsheikh

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:investing

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:17 PM

biggrin.gif
QUOTE(markber @ Jan 11 2006, 05:07 AM)
When you say "non resident customers", do you mean customers who do not live in U.S. or do you mean customers who are "non-resident" from IRS point of view but who do live in U.S.

Hello,

Thanks!
View Post

View Post

#4 abdulsheikh

abdulsheikh

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:investing

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(abdulsheikh @ Jan 11 2006, 06:17 PM)
biggrin.gif
QUOTE(markber @ Jan 11 2006, 05:07 AM)

Hello,

Thanks!
View Post

View Post

View Post

Many banks are offering service for non-resident. HSBC, LLoyd and Barclay are few to name. But your account might be located in third country.

#5 werfd

werfd

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:22 PM

Thank you for the reply.

I mean customers who do not live in U.S.

QUOTE(markber @ Jan 11 2006, 10:07 AM)

#6 HARDTIME

HARDTIME

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:24 AM

[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
QUOTE(werfd @ Jan 11 2006, 02:15 AM)
Hello,

Thanks!
View Post

Stats