Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

ING Direct referral bonus reversal?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 11:39 PM

Recently I referred someone and received the bonus...but I just found out that there's a customer referral bonus reversal...but the referral is still there...has this happened to anyone? Any comment would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(vivyip @ Jan 27 2006, 04:39 PM)
Recently I referred someone and received the bonus...but I just found out that there's a customer referral  bonus reversal...but the referral is still there...has this happened to anyone?  Any comment would be appreciated.  Thanks for reading this.
View Post

This is the first time I hear about a ING Direct referral reversal. I wonder how ING Direct would explain it to you...

Mark

#3 jfallik

jfallik

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:47 PM

I just had a referal reversal from ING as well. Same situation as listed above. I called the minute I saw it and was told there were no notes regarding it yet, and I should call back in 2 to 3 days. Tomorrow will be day 3, I plan on calling again. I will post the response I get from them.

Regards,
-Jay

#4 jfallik

jfallik

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:30 PM

I called ING Direct they told me to contact the person I refered to verify they opened the account properly etc... I had told them I had already confirmed the referee had done everything as required.

So they credited my account the $10 referal. They did not credit it back on the day of the initial bonus, but the 8 days interest on $10 is minimal, so I am satisified.

Regards,
-Jay

Stats