Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$60 bonus - Bank of America : checking; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:30 PM

goofy.gif The following info was posted by Cherry30303 on FW:

Applied for this promo(Code B60) online and was approved instantly for the $60 Bonus. After sending in my online application, I wasn't sure that I entered the promo code on my application. So I got in touch with the Internet Banking Department and was given a number to the one person who could actually "see" my new application and check to see if my promo code was included on the application. Happily it was. You will be asked for your confirmation number, but your SS# could be used instead. Anyway, here is the toll-free number just in case you need to verify that a promo code was included on your new application to save you the trouble of someone possibly saying later that the promo code wasn't included and you won't be receiving the bonus. I am guessing that the person could possibly put in the code for you if you failed to include it or if applied over the phone the CSR failed to include the code.

Phone # 1-888-383-7500 Hours 8A - 8P M-F, EST.

P.S. The Internet Chat person who helped me through the online application told me that this code is good through 4/28/06. To apply online, go to bankofamerica.com, apply for checking account link and then click "Chat Line" to inform the person that you are applying for the promotion and they will guide you through it.

source: fatwallet.com/t/52/594256/

#2 CarolinaPinball

CarolinaPinball

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:49 PM

HOw about a link? I am assuming BoA is Bank of America.

#3 labboypro

labboypro

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE(CarolinaPinball @ Mar 25 2006, 01:49 PM)
HOw about a link?  I am assuming BoA is Bank of America.
View Post

Why yes, yes it is.

Also, make sure you print out the offer page (or capture it as a PDF or screenshot). I've had to fight for my bonuses a couple of times because they claim that my application doesn't include any promo code... and they want ME to provide proof that it does.

cussing.gif

#4 CarolinaPinball

CarolinaPinball

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:36 PM

What offer page? All I ever see is a place to enter a promo code then the next screen shows nothing.

Guys, I appreciate all the info that is put here, and I try and post things that have not been posted, however it is really annoying when I see a post for free money from my least favorite institution in the world but have no link to the offer page. Please help a BofA hater out here smile.gif

QUOTE(labboypro @ Mar 25 2006, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE(CarolinaPinball @ Mar 25 2006, 01:49 PM)
HOw about a link?  I am assuming BoA is Bank of America.
View Post

Why yes, yes it is.

Also, make sure you print out the offer page (or capture it as a PDF or screenshot). I've had to fight for my bonuses a couple of times because they claim that my application doesn't include any promo code... and they want ME to provide proof that it does.

cussing.gif
View Post

#5 jcworlds

jcworlds

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:33 AM

No link, man

Please give out the link, then we can get in.

#6 javad

javad

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE(jcworlds @ Mar 28 2006, 05:33 AM)
No link, man

View Post

How many days after oening the accounts will you get the $60.00 incentive posted to your account.

Any reply is appriciated

#7 javad

javad

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE(javad @ Apr 9 2006, 04:36 PM)
No link, man

View Post

How many days after oening the accounts will you get the $60.00 incentive posted to your account.

Any reply is appriciated
View Post

I AM SORRY I MEAN OPENING THE ACCOUNT, THANKS

#8 farlandgold

farlandgold

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:03 PM

I just did this deal.It wasn't till after I signed up,got my visa card and everything till they told me that I had to go to my local BankofAmerica branch to get the bonus.Well,guess what. There isn't a BankofAmerica nowhere even near my area. embarassed.gif

#9 javad

javad

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:42 PM

I got my $60. deposited in to my account today, i think it took about 4 weeks
QUOTE(javad @ Apr 9 2006, 05:24 PM)
QUOTE(javad @ Apr 9 2006, 04:36 PM)
No link, man

View Post

Any reply is appriciated
View Post

I AM SORRY I MEAN OPENING THE ACCOUNT, THANKS
View Post

#10 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 01 September 2007 - 06:00 PM

Update 9/1/07 BOA CSR was unaware of this promo