Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

6.01% for 3 months - new promo APY of Everbank interest checking account

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:35 AM

happy.gif

LINK

#2 NYTRADER

NYTRADER

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:31 PM

LINK

When I tried to close the account they told me they need it in writing. I faxed them the request and they said that I have to wait 7 days. After 7 days they said they don't accept faxed requests and I would have to mail it. I filed a complaint with the banking department. I don't reccomend anyone put their money there no matter what rate they will pay

#3 aptvictoria

aptvictoria

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE(NYTRADER @ Jul 18 2006, 09:31 AM) View Post

QUOTE(markber @ Apr 4 2006, 07:35 AM) View Post

When I tried to close the account they told me they need it in writing. I faxed them the request and they said that I have to wait 7 days. After 7 days they said they don't accept faxed requests and I would have to mail it. I filed a complaint with the banking department. I don't reccomend anyone put their money there no matter what rate they will pay

I don't particularly like the idea of banks wanting an up-front deposit before account approval. $1500. in the case of the EverBank FreeNet Checking product. First Internet Bank of Indiana plays that game as well. FWIW, the FreeNet Checking is up to 6.01%. I'm having second thoughts about submitting an application after this posters comments.

Stats